Thursday, July 30, 2009

AHHH!! I've become the pony tail girl!

Well friends, it's time to face facts. I have become the dreaded, lame, and so sad pony tail girl. Those of you that have seen me lately will attest that I am indeed in a FUNK! I blame my husband. He is of the mind that the longer the hair, the better. So, because I'm all about making him happy, I decided that I would not cut my hair at all this summer. Well, it's killing me! It's also totally killing any fashionable hairstyle sense I had because my hair is permanently in a pony tail and ICK! I'm sick of it! Now I would never call myself a fashionable person, so you can just imagine how bad it has become when what sense I did have has been killed.

Before I gave in and made an emergency hair appointment with my hairdresser Patricia, I decided to check out some hair tutorials on YouTube. I found some great stuff! Apparently I'm not the one and only person in the world with this issue. I wanted to share a few videos I found. Here ya go! And take it from me...don't allow yourself to be the pony tail girl.





3 comments:

  1. I'm about to be where you are... and you ARE fashionable! Don't even talk yourself down on that! Now I have to check out the pigtail video myself...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have plans to do pigtails tomorrow! I'm pretty excited actually

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too cute :)
    ... i need to get a haircut before school starts, sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Leave a comment!