Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Planners with Cute Covers


Is it just me, or does everyone NOT love getting new planners?? I get so excited in the summer when my last year's school planner is all used up, and I get to pick out a new one! (hmmm...maybe it is just me) Now, choosing the right planner is not as easy as it sounds. You can not just grab the first one you see on the stack. Oh no! You must carefully make a selection that suits your specific planner needs. You must consider size, portability, and durability. You must also check to see if the pages inside the cute cover, (oh yes...did I mention the cute factor?) have enough space for you to write in. Do you have small handwriting? Large handwriting? Do you like to write on the full-month-on-one-page or do you prefer having a one week spread OR do you like both? Does your planner need pockets, an address book, conversion tables, a map of the US, astrological signs? These are all issues of vital importance!

Be careful friends...this planner will be with you for 12-18 months. It's a wonder we can ever choose the perfect planner with the myriad of possibilities awaiting our perusal!

Fear not! I have found my perfect planner. It fits in my big huge purse, has room for my handwriting, has a durable cover AND a fancy pocket, and the cute factor? Oh, it's cute! I had to share a picture. Good luck out there! Now...off to the pen aisle...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Leave a comment!