Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Is this really my dog?

So, I leave town for a few days to hang out with my Mom and sis and Naia looks like this:


Then, I get home 5 days later and now she looks like this:


Is this really my dog?? Daddy took her to the groomer and said, "Accent her lab features." Well, I guess they did huh? Hardly even looks like her! We've had to resize her collar and her harness and I can't believe it's her! After spending 2 minutes with her though, she's definitely the same dog. Same crazy, jumpy, dog. And I missed her! Of course at the moment she's grounded, but that's her! I wonder if dogs get embarrassed with bad haircuts.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She looks like a completely different Naia! Definitely looks more 'lab'. Wowser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just noticed her gangly legs. CRAZY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I still haven't gotten used to the new look. She's not the same hippy lab she used to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!! My poor granddog. i think i will have to talk to her daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dusty says that she looks like an AIDS patient! Isn't that the most horrible thing?!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Leave a comment!