Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ahhh...My Personal Battle

Well, friends...what can I say? I'm at a crossroads in my technological life. More specifically, my cell phone technology life. I'm so very lucky to have a phone that works, takes pictures, texts, checks email, all of it. But, I want more. I crave more! My friends (and I love you!) are making the jump and I want to leap too! What is this dilemma? Here it is...





OR







What to do? (yes, I have the poster for New Moon on my phone...shutup) Look how pretty that iPhone is? You know how much I like pretty! But let's get serious...which is better? Don't both make phone calls, text, check email, and take pictures? Yes. Don't both cost an arm and a leg each month? Yep. One thing the iPhone does that my BB won't though, is sync with my computer. I consider myself a Mac person. Proud of it! So, why haven't I taken the perverbial leap? One of the upsides to the BB is insurance. And lucky for me, I had that insurance a few weeks ago when my dog decided to douse my phone. I'm fairly certain that if I could get my hands on an iPhone, it would be so well-cared for. Maybe she'll even have her own little pillow! The trouble now is that pesky 2-year contract deal. Breaking the contract is expensive for sure, so is it worth it? Well, nothing has been decided here today. I'm still waiting for a sign. I swear a warm glow emits from all iPhones I see. Seriously Alicia? All this over a phone? Quiet conscience!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Alicia's blog! And I have no clue which you should choose. I WANT an iPhone so badly. And I have a Mac. But I'm with Verizon. And Marc's family is all switching to Sprint because his brother works there (good deals). I still have about 9 months before my contract with V is up, so we shall see!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Leave a comment!