Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meet Dy!

Well friends...I am having a love affair. With my Dyson!! She is probably the most productive member of our family and fits right in! Never complains, drags her feet, sleeps in until 1:00 on Saturdays (ahem!), or slacks off. And yes..she is pretty! Naia hasn't really made friends yet, but I've never in my life met a dog that tolerates a vacuum, so I'm not too concerned. Dy sure loves her though! Most of what Dy does involves Naia anyway.

And don't worry. I will spare you the ickiness that is evidence of her hard work. I find it fascinating, but I doubt anyone else does. And I don't want you to block my blog.

Feast your eyes upon the beauty that is Dy!





5 comments:

  1. Oooh, I don't know... I'd kinda like to see Wonder-Dy in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by the stuff that gets picked up by vacuums. I mean, really, how can you not be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...well, you would not be amazed if your vacuum sucked (or didn't?) like mine - it's definitely no Dyson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! We just got a new one, too. Not a Dyson, but it is a lovely shade of aquamarine.:) I love your blog! We have one too. http://blaketrio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! I am also fascinated by what gets picked up! It makes me think the house is cleaner!

    ReplyDelete

Have a comment? Leave a comment!