Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon!!

Alright friends...the time has finally come! The movie we have all been waiting for! (and by "we" I mean all my nerdy friends and me!)

It's New Moon people!

I thought for the sake of technology and trying new things, I would share my thoughts via video. So, I entrusted my handy iMac and iMovie and talked to myself in my computer room. It was fun and a little weird, but I thought I'd give it a shot. If you care to hear my thoughts (and see my dirty office) then click here! If not, share your comments with me because I would love to hear what you have to say about the movie too.


It is rather sad that it took me this long to find something worth blogging about seeing as how the last time I blogged I was writing about buying school supplies. My life...my drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment? Leave a comment!